Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MoNeY

Yes of course..MONEY is a must item in our life..and definitely most of us would like to be rich and wealthy..but what exactly WEALTH is all about? Is it having a lot of MONEY? Or else ~

Recently, I've been to a seminar which really impress me and the speaker change my mindset on the day with just 2 hours of speech..he is a businessman and have multi-sources of income including market shares, property talk, coaching and etc.


I'm RICH!!~


Therefore, I would like to share the knowledges and summarize the 2 hours talks such as below:

1. WEALTH is not about MONEY, but the CAPABILITY. Just close your eyes for awhile and ask yourself, how long can we not go to work and eventually get into troubles? (If you have an answer, it means that you are not WEALTH enough) WHY? Because..if we have the CAPABILITY, we surely can survive forever even not go to work starting tomorrow. 

( my answer is less than a month..sad ma?? T_T )

2. Nowadays there are too many seminar/talks which teach people HOW to get more MONEY..right? I can bet most of you already know HOW to get more MONEY..but how many of us really DO IT to get more MONEY? We can go to any seminar as often as we want to, and spent as much as we can afford to..but after that, how much do we really DO IT what exactly being tough and explained? One? Two? None !!?
( I myself always also like that lor..haha!! )

3. This 3rd point really make me shame shy2 want to share because I'm exactly got the HEAD SHOT!!~ By the way..are you a MONEY MAKING MACHINE (3M) or not? If yes, than you and me can be brothers!! We become 3M..which means we work to earn money and get more money by working harder..but if we built 3M, than the work/business itself work to make money for us..so, would you like to BUILT or still BECOME 3M huh? 
( i'm planning to built my own ATM machine..maybe aBuBANK..what do you think? Great rite? WuuuHuuu!!~ )

4. Lastly LEVERAGE. I bet 99.99% ( inlcuding me _ _" ) of us don't really understand the true meaning of this word. The best sentence describe this word is "Find people who have what you don't have, and work with them, eventually win-win situation for both parties." 
( now I bet only 0.001% still don't understand what LEVERAGE means o_O )




Erk..not related..but HUG is nice !!~

5. BELIEF> DO > RESULT. That's how reality works. We will only do what we belief, and the result is based on belief which has been done. Therefore, do you belief that "No money cannot make money?" Is yes, than CONFIRM you will not make money without any money..if not, CONGRATULLATION!!~ The main point here is..SHIFT our belief/mindset..DO..than the RESULT definitely will be different. 
( at your keyboard also got "Shift" button right? Shift! Shift! Shift! )

6. INSANITY = Doing the same things over & over again and expecting to do different things. 
( what am I still doing here!!? I'm INSANE !!~ )

7. Last but not least, make your CHOICE...SHIFT your BELIEF...don't only know HOW, but DO IT (time, resource, effort) and BUILT 3M...never ever ask others tell you what to do with your money...LEVERAGE...be
JOBLESS ~ 
( financial freedom don't need to work )

PaK aBu :- Please DON'T apply PRACTICE MAKE PERFECT and make MISTAKES theory..because this is MONEY related...don't lose MONEY!!~

Hope that with these little sharing session may help all of us.

1 comment: