Sunday, June 26, 2011

ThE BeGiNNinG JouRNeY aS iNVeSToR

HeLLo!! Just for a brief introduction on how I'm involved in investment such as property and others ~

I just finished my study on May and convocation on Ogos in 2009 which we all know the year of recession. Arrggghhhhh ~ Therefore..as a "TYPICAL" Malaysian graduates..the only thing in my mind is to find a secure job to survive!

What a bloody fool and waste of time!!~



Cut long to short..I'm lucky to have opportunity starting my career journey with Oil and Gas company in Kelana Jaya..even it's not a big company, but it'll be fast growing develop company due to collaboration projects with MNC company which mostly big players in Oil and Gas industry such as SHELL, PETRONAS, EXXONMOBIL, SIEMENS, MASER and etc. ~

My main point here is..if and only if I discovered about invesment earlier..it would definitely be great. But it's ok..better late than never. At last..I end up discovered about several blogs about investors such as in property (AEmatjoetuanbri), gold (pokli), forex and etc. Personally I'm not really into stocks market and gold..property is my main interest and passive income is my goal ~


~ YoU DoN't HaVe tO BuY YouR DrEaM HouSe WitH YouR FiRsT PuRcHaSe.

HoWeVeR YouR FiRsT PuRcHaSe CaN bE SoMeDaY HeLp YoU BuY YouR DreaM HouSe ~

Therefore..I sacrifice my precious FUN ENJOY youth time and put extra effort to learn and gain knowledges about property investment through blogs, websites and attending seminars..finally I met a simple cool guy who already have 14 houses in his possession and he is my mentor AE The Cool Guy. At 1st..I'm not really expect that he will agree to teach and guide me as his protege because I'm YOUNG and BEGINNER in property investment..however, may be it's my fate and I'm really appreciates for that ~

TeRiMa KaSiH CiKGu!!~

Last but not least..my ambition is to be PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER besides being INVESTOR and finally seeking for financial freedom. Hope that the dream will comes true one day and i'll never forget people who always giving supports and guides along the journey ~

1 comment: